- Identify the problem or situation
- Consider your values (what is truly important to you) and what outcome is your goal
- Brainstorm ideas that may solve the problem or help you to move forward. By the way consider everything..don't nay say or put any idea down..the one that may seems the most bizarre could be the best solution.
- Look at the pros and cons of each solution
- Choose what you think will be the best one.. the one that will lead you to your outcome (goal, final result etc)
Monday, January 16, 2012
Actions reflect your intent
"I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts." ~John Locke
This is the beginning of another new year and many people are thinking about the way life could be better, more enjoyable, healthier, more fruitful financially and emotionally. Perhaps the thoughts involve major life decisions or changes. Thinking about something and doing something, are two very different conditions. I totally believe that problems need to be solved through a conscious decision-making process.
SO HERE IS THE CATCH...YOU MUST TAKE ACTION NOW!
Nothing will happen if you don't act (MOVE.. JUST DO IT!!)
IF YOU ARE STUCK ASK FOR HELP!!!
Labels: happiness, health, Hypnosis, make a change, negative messages, new years resolutions, new you, self-help, set goal, take action
Hypnotist, Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner... a life long learner and teacher. Limiting beliefs are the roadblocks to success in all areas of life, on a sub-conscious level EFT and Hypnosis can remove the roadblock. 707 291 9864 email@example.com www.tapforteachers.com